Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Save the date ~

I have some very exciting news to share, and although it is a ways off, that gives you plenty of time to plan! The very talented Cassandra of My Artful Adventures, has created the most decadent Marie Antoinette inspired creative retreat, and she, Jen, and I will be teaching! My head is spinning with all the amazing details!


I'm already dreaming of how wonderful it will feel to jet out of the cold bleak New England winter and step into a glorious tropical setting ~ just check out the luxurious resort. Of course gathering together with a group of creative women will be the best part, and who knows, maybe we'll get some dashingly handsome men joining in - you never know!


And speaking of creative events, my upcoming Holiday Cone Party is filling up, so if you've been thinking about joining us, please visit the Studio and sign up! It's not in a tropical setting; but a fabulously eclectic and intimate estate where we'll be creating by fireside in the ballroom ~ the perfect way to get in the spirit of the season!

I hope you'll add these dates to your calendar and join us for some laughs, friendship, and creative fun ~

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

EKKKKK! I am so excited about this event, and I am so happy to have you teaching at it! Thanks so much for the post and best wishes for your Holiday Cone Party, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Hugs
Cassandra

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

Yippee! Finally, something of yours that I might get to attend. It will be great to see you in action. tee-hee.

Cassi & I are roommates for Jenn's event in Savannah. (this April).

I think I'm gonna start a special bank & save up for this event, it looks wonderful. hugs, Joanna

Eileen @ Star's Fault said...

Oh, how I wish I could join you! I have been thinking of having events in my home, having given up on teaching at the local srapbook stores (not enough creative "atmosphere" for me!). Perhaps this Christmas season..... hmmm, I feel an idea brewing.

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That sounds like a beautiful event!

Bottega Veneta said...

Great!

Cristina said...

hello lovely!
looking forward to seeing you next week!
xoxo

Bottega Veneta said...

Great!

Diane said...

Looking forward to this event!
Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

Heidi- you are amazing and I love your blog and seeing all the pics!!You truly are an inspiration. I am so sorry I was not able to come to your Holiday cone party...please keep me on the list for your upcoming events!!! Best Wishes Always, Pam Moretti