Monday, March 22, 2010

Marie Danse des Fleurs ~

Have you heard the news about the grand event created by the amazingly talented Cassandra ~ Marie Danse des Fleurs

Here are some sneak peeks of all the dreamy projects...

My sweet project created with crepe paper and vintage wallpapers

Vintage treasures and fabrics unite in Cassandra's hand stitched confection

Sweet Jenn's amazing and oh so Over-the-Top creation

...and as if that were not enough, the lovely Kimberly will lead the group in creating this little treasure

I cannot wait, and hope you'll join us for fun, creativity & friendship in sunny Florida!

Stay tuned to Cassandra's blog ~ April 5th she will open the event for registration
Psst, and she's hosting a sweet giveaway too!

xo Heidi

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Heidi....I hope you got my email...I sent you pictures yesterday. If you don't get them, let me know. This creation is just wonderful. Oh how I wish I could attend.
xxoo Valarie

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Love your project Heidi!