Thursday, February 24, 2011

I can't believe this week has finally come ~ I'm heading out of this arctic freeze and jetting off to sunny FL!

A Make & Take project I'll be teaching

My friend Cassandra has put together an amazing Marie Antoinette inspired event where I'll be teaching ~ looking forward to meeting new and old friends!

And another Make & Take ~ so fun!

She has so many exciting things planned; a vendor night with Make & Takes, a tea party at a local salon, the over-the-top Grand Ball of course, a fabulous day filled with creativity, and a day at the local flea market. My sweet friend Janet is coming too ~ we just may have to sneak off for some girl time at the spa!

When I return I'll have lots of amazing things to share!

Hugs ~
xo Heidi

1 comment:

LindaSonia said...

Love the slippers!!