Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Inspired Nest News ~


Wow! Thank you for such a positive response to our creative event; Art & Treasure in Brimfield, we couldn't be happier! When Heather and I dreamed this idea up, it was with the desire to create a creative community right here in New England. It seems now more than ever that this idea of gathering together for creativity and friendship seems even more important. The one comment I keep hearing after I teach a class is, "this is just what I needed!"

Many of you have asked if we offer a one day option, of course! You can find all the details and registration on the blog!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
xo Heidi

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Sounds like alot of fun.. The art projects look stunning... Wish I was able to attend.
Stephenie

Sara said...

Heidi:

I love your blog and visit often! And surprise, I have given your blog an award.

Sara

suzeeez said...

Hi,
I'm not sure if you recieved my email. I was curious as to how many people have signed up and also had a couple of other questions.Also,is there still room for one more?
Sue