Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Lovely Banner ~


As I sat down to write the last of my b-day thank you notes, I thought about how special getting a handwritten note or card is ~ truly I have saved every one. I'm not the best note sender ~ to be fair they do get written, but for some unknown reason they hang around waiting to get mailed! If I make one New Years resolution it will be to get those notes in the mail quick~er! All these thoughts of cards got me thinking it's been a while since I created a banner kit. So, I dug through my stash of old mismatched decks and came up with this...

~ Tokens of Love ~
a Banner & Card Kit


Isn't that sweet, all packaged in a heart shaped tin ready to make for yourself or to give as a gift to someone special.

My favorite part ~ how sweet is this little heart ~ it makes me giddy!
It's always about the little things...and the sweet tiny details, don't you think?



A tiny note tucked into the envelope



You'll be able to spread the love because there's lots of extras in there to embellish all your love notes.

If you are local, I'll be hosting a class this Sunday from 1:00 - 4:00 and we'll be making these and other Love Notes ~ right before the big kick-off!

Big hug ~
xo Heidi

7 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

I'm the same, gave up on the Christmas cards, hours writing them out never to be posted! Strange! Do love that heart box of goodness! Rachaelxo

Alisa Noble said...

Oh, what a fantastic kit!

Alison Gibbs said...

Heidi what a fabulous idea your kit is.
Alison

Sherri said...

I love your LOVE notes. What a cute idea!

AMIT said...

Good written with pics.

Work from home

Lisa Kettell said...

I love this, all those notes you did are beautiful as is everything you do pure arftful bliss!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

Jennifer said...

Those are lovely!