Monday, February 01, 2010

Sweet Peeps ~


That's what I think of all of you ~ very sweet you are! Keep donating & scooping up wonderful handmade goodness over at Haiti by Hand, fabulous creations are flying out of the shop ~ very good news ~ it does a heart good

I want to thank all of you who have purchased my kit & on-line tutorial ~ they too are flying out the door (just a few left.) I hope everyone is happily creating. The tutorial was so much fun to create, although I have to admit a huge learning curve for me ~ with all the photo editing, but I did it! I know in the grand scheme of things it's not that BIG of a deal, but my first New Years goal accomplished! I'm not looking for a parade or anything, maybe just throw a pinch of glitter in the air for me and say "yea!"


Of course I did have some help. Rosie insisted on being my assistant, and made a brief appearance in the tutorial ~ she feels like a star! And, I e-mailed my talented sister the template sketches (drawn with Sharpie marker,) asking her to "teach me" the steps to make them look professional, but she can't help herself ~ they came back all polished and done ~ I'm so lucky, she does it every time!

So many exciting things coming up; classes, kits, a swap, creative getaways, even video tutorials! Video tutorials will involve a lot less editing (on my part) which is good, but obviously I will need to fluff & buff and put something a little nicer on than my yoga gear...stay tuned

4 comments:

LindaSonia said...

My kittykats Will and Grace enjoyed seeing Rosie in the tute! (smile). Looking forward to more good things from you. LindaSonia

Birds of a Feather said...

Oh Linda, you are too sweet! Will & Grace - loved that show, I'm assuming they were named after that? Cute!
xo

paperbird said...

I love your beautiful doves. I had so much fun decorating the doves that I bought from you.
I donated a painting to Haiti by Hand- such a good cause.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Bonjour Heidi~

I just found your Blog through Terri Gordon and picked up on of your Love Birds Wreath Kit and some birdies. I can't wait to receive it :)

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Warmly,
LuLu Kellogg