Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What Could be Sweeter ~

Lots of Mother's Day gifts in the shop ~

Sweet nest kits in Spring hues, a bit of this and that gathered into a lovely nest
I finally cut into my grandmothers collection of dotted swiss for this one


And these tiny treasures are all vintage
a mommy bird sitting on her nest made from vintage netting


I honestly thought Mother's day was the following sunday!

Everything is ready to ship, and if you'd like Priority shipping, just convo me!

xo Heidi

6 comments:

Terri said...

Pure delight! I just love your little birdies. And the nests on the thimble are so adorable.
Hugs,
Terri

paperbird said...

So did I, I hope your day will be wonderful.

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

Hi Heidi,

I love your soldered angel below. It's adorable. I want to make one too. :)

What have you been up too?

I'll see you in Florida. Gonna sign up for Cassi event. I can't wait!

hugs, Joanna

Alisa said...

Very sweet Heidi!

Cassandra said...

How pretty! Just wanted to stop by to let you know I am thinkin of you! xo Cassandra

Catherine Laufray said...

Lovely this little bird !
C'est vraiment adorable ces petits oiseaux sur leur bobine de fil ;)