Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dreaming ~

The weather outside may be frightful with snowbanks over my head, but I'm dreaming of a lovely winter getaway to sunny Florida...and you can join in the fun too!


There are a couple of seats left for Cassandra's Marie Antoinette inspired creative event, Marie's Danse des Fleurs!

I'll be back after New Years to fill you in on some more fun details, but for now if you've been thinking about joining us, now's the time ~ it's going to be over-the-top fun!

xo Heidi

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh My Heidi, do I wish I could have one of those seats! I know you are going to have a fabulous time.
Happy New Year to you,
Hugs,
Terri

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Stopping by to wishing you all the best in 2011! Many many blessings, Katie

Cassandra said...

Hey Heidi!

I can't wait to meet you and create with you soon! We are going to have loves of fun!

xox
Cassandra