Friday, November 21, 2008

Prada Schmada ~

This was the first class I took at Silver Bella, taught by the sweet and amazingly talented Charlotte Lyons ~ love her! This class was right up my alley ~ painting, sewing, and adding lots of different elements.


The bark cloth pocket and hand carved mother of pearl button were brought from home.


thanks to my table mates who were very good sharers and traders I was able to add the fun pom pom and tassel trims!

Glad I had a fun tote to carry all my supplies and tools to classes!

8 comments:

Jana said...

It was fun riding in the shuttle with you to the airport on our last day in Omaha and getting to see your gorgeous bag in person, it's magnificent!!! Thanks for giving me one of your cards, I'll check in on you often. :-)

Anonymous said...

That bag is adorable! Prada... who? hahah. It looks like you had a lot of fun at silver bella! I am glad you are home safe and had a great time.
Have a wonderful day!

Heidi said...

Wow, your tote is darling! (I should have been there...instead I was on the 3rd floor, sick in bed....!!!) I loved meeting you in person, later, though!!! You're a good table partner! !!
Hugs, Heidi

SONIA AUDELO said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD ALOT OF FUN. ALL YOUR PROJECTS LOOK AWESOME.

robin dudley-howes said...

Everything looks so beautiful. wish a I could have gone.
Robin

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Heidi, all your projects are just beautiful! I was so thrilled to have talked with you and Lonnie at the airport headed out, I'm just sad we didn't get to talk more during SB! Maybe next year! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
HUgs,
Shannon

Kim Kwan said...

SO fun meeting & playing with you!! Quite a weekend, eh? I am sick as a dog now, but it was ALL SOOOO WORTH IT!! :D

Anonymous said...

I love your bag and your other projects! Isn't it fun to look back and remember?!