Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silver Bella ~


I'm back from Silver Bella and have the most delicious glitter hangover ~ hope it lasts!

What an amazing trip. Who knew (well, most of you did) that in the heart of Omaha so much creativity, friendship, and fun could be had!

Teresa the "Queen of Foof" who created this fabulous event really outdid herself! The classes were outstanding! The welcoming dinner was amazing with tables piled with gifts for all of us and a sweet group project, of course everything was packaged to perfection! The swaps popped up everywhere and were unbelievable ~ did I mention there is boundless talent in this group? Natasha (who traveled from Australia) designed the Bella Prom tee which is pure sweetness. The Vendor Fair offered loads of handcrafted wares, let's just say that if you could dream up the perfect group of sellers ~ they were all there (except for Jenny, and I was so looking forward to meeting her!)

I could go on and on, every time I think about the week another wonderful memory pops up. All I can say is if you haven't been, start saving your pennies for next year, you won't want to miss it!

xo Heidi

P.S. I'll post my projects tomorrow. I found the photo at Second Chance Antiques in Old Market, a fab shop filled with tiny vintage trinkets, furniture, clothes and more ~ just about everything you could imagine!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Heidi!!!!!
I loved meeting you at Silver Bella! And you are right on in every description you wrote of the amazing weekend! Can't wait to see your pictures, too!
Heidi Woodruff
(Everyday-Cookies)

Jessi Nagy said...

hey hey doll!!!

what a fantastic weekend we had.
it was so much fun hangin with ya sister.
you are such a doll.
love ya

oxoox,
jessi

Hope | Paper Relics said...

it was so great meeting you and getting to know you!! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone had so much fun! I am saving my pennies now!

Lisa Kettell said...

Heidi,
Thank You, Thank You for the wonderful crepe paper surprises, it made my night shine bright! That was so wonderful and absolutely amazing!

I've started to upload pics on my flickr, then my blog tomm.!

Hugs!
Lisa!

LindaSonia said...

Haven't been to Silver Bella yet but I've been reading about the fun that happened there on numerous blogs. Must say, that picture you posted just about says it all. Love it!!! LindaSonia

karlene said...

it was a pleasure to meet you. I will look forward to learning more about you over the next year and hope to see you again next year.

Laura said...

i knew you'd have a ball-cant wait to see those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I so glad I got the opportunity to meet you. Having that extra visit in the airport was awesome. I definitely wasn't ready for the weekend to end.

I love the trim I purchased from you at vendor night. I'm sure I'll be ordering more of it. :)
xoxo, Joanna
PS. the whole time I was read your post, I could hear your sweet little voice in my head. tee-hee