Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Friends & Aprons in NYC ~

This is a long overdue post from our fabulous day spent at Chelsea Market for the launch & book signing of Where Women Cook magazine

A memorable weekend spent with my girlies ~
so glad they got to meet some of my creative friends!

Kecia & Jane

Missing are Jenny & Aaron and Marlene ~ where did they go!?

The Jingle Market was just a bonus. I had a very hard time choosing one of Jill's fabulous pieces ~ had to break out the specks for closer inspection ~ love her work!

Debbie, Tiffany, Shea, Kecia, Jane & Moi
and that's Grace taking a pic, sorry Grace!

We're all oohing & ahhing over everyone's creative pieces ~ loving Tiffany's knee socks with bows & Jane's Magnolia Pearl bag!

My Birds of a Feather apron


Tiffany ~ not sure why I thought she was photographing the event...nope, she's in the magazine!

The lovely Jo & Mary Jane

As you can see it was a fabulous day!

xo Heidi

8 comments:

Hope Wallace said...

i love that photo of us!!!
happy new year! I still need to get a set of cards in the mail to your daughter - I have not forgotten!
xox

Jill said...

Wow. Congratulations on your apron being chosen! It's beautiful and I can see how you struggled a bit with giving it up. The event looks like f.u.n!

Jessi Nagy said...

hey sweets,
eeekk what a fab day!!
so many fun girls, all under one roof. woo hoo
hope you are having a fab new year!!!
oxooxox,
jessi

luckygirlgifts said...

What a fun event.
It must have been extra special because your girls were there.
xoxo
cari b.

Terri said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time! I would have had a hard time picking things out at the Jingle market too, it all looks so wonderful.
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

This trip looks like heaven to me and I'm so glad you went! I pulled pulled out my fur coats inherited from Scott's aunt to use as shawls this winter. Mary Jane looks cozy! Her magazine came in the mail yeterday, so you know where to find me today!

Tamsen

Maria Wheeler, Simply Cool Stuff said...

Oh so much fun!!! Lucky, Lucky you and your two beauties...Looks like that may have to be an annual 'trip'. The apron is lovely. It reminds me of the kind my grandmother perpetually lived in (sans cool birds and such). Hers had countless stains as design elements! Happy New Year to you and happy creating!
PS How is that work space coming along?! (o:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Oooh it looks like you had a FAB time in NYC and seeing all the girls! You all look so beautiful!! What an extra treat to met Ree and Mary Jane. Fun! Fun!
Look forward to seeing you soon in hopefully sunny warm weather! XO,Jenn